Re: Chinese characters cannot displayed problem with KDE again

On 11/08/07, chimeramdk <no-reply-gw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone can help me on this?
>
> Seemingly, it's a problem only in the fedora version of KDE.
>
> How to fix this?

Well ... in my case, I have most characters displayed ( chinese,
japanese, korean ). What I did was simply install cryberbit font. I
have it in my ~/.fonts directory, with a corresponding fonts.dir and
fonts.scale files created as part of "installing" the font.