Re: a couple questions about virtual hosts in Apache

Tim,

I still seem to have the same problem where index.php is not coming up properly. by this I mean I cannot see it at all. Here is what my virtual host looks like for this.
NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName pilotalk.com
ServerAlias pilotalk.com
UseCanonicalName On
ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx
DocumentRoot /var/www/PilotalkBraillesoft.com
DirectoryIndex index.php
ErrorLog logs/PilotalkBraillesoft.com-error_log
CustomLog logs/PilotalkBraillesoft.com-access_log common
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^PILOTALK\COM$ [NC]
RewriteRule (.*)$ http://www.pilotalk.com/$1 [R=301,L]
</VirtualHost>

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>