Re: Re: The case against LVM

Pardon my jumping in, but I'd like to understand your lines above.
AFAIK, there's no way to create a filesystem on a drive without a partition
table.
A drive with only one big partition for its entire space, does have a
partition table.
Can you elaborate a bit more about this?
BR,
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'