Re: The case against LVM

Karl Larsen wrote:

[snip]

There are issues about how you partition a giant hard drive like that. I forget just how many partitions your allowed but it is small compared to the size. I guess your the IT expert and you have REAL Experience to back your support for LVM.

Umm, AIUI the standard way of partitioning drives has no limit
on the number of extended partitions one may create.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.