Re: WSJ - Mossberg disses Linux

> I encourage Fedora, and other distro, users to take a crack at the
> WSJ-reading establishment and their chief spear-carrier. Email (publicly
> available) is mossberg@xxxxxxxx

You failed to give a link to the article:

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB118661730994292374.html

We learn here the box is a monthly fee walled garden: "The biggest catch
is that the Zonbu computer doesn't include a hard disk for storing files
(that's one reason it uses so little energy). Instead, all of your files
are stored online on the company's servers. That offers several
advantages, such as the fact that the files are automatically backed
up.".  So I wouldn't recommend this box to anyone either.

The review seemed pretty fair and willing to concede good things about
the box, but he was killed by too weak a CPU and apps (he says they are
'beta') that didn't quite do what they claimed.

So I don't see anything to complain about to this guy, on the contrary
he seems to have done a nice job.

-Andy