Re: cups

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
El Miércoles, 8 de Agosto de 2007 17:21, Les Mikesell escribió:
Given that he is generating about 10% of the items in the threads in
question and his observations about things not working have been
generally correct I don't understand your point.  Why not rant about the
wrong advice he's getting that makes it take so long to solve the
problems, or the fact that anyone else trying fedora would have the same
issues too.

I'm not talking about those questions.
I'm talking about his strange threads about ubuntu and some other topics I cannot remember right now.

That's just a 'results oriented' approach. When something doesn't work you don't necessarily want to spend the rest of your life fixing it - a replacement might be just fine. The part I don't understand is why he didn't follow my suggestion to switch to Centos5 back at the start of the problems. Then he could expect 7 years of operation without repeating these problems - if he can put up with firefox 1.5 for that long...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx