Re: cups

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 16:33 +0200, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 August 2007 16:31:23 Chris Jones wrote:
> > Karl's activities are just one of life's mysteries...
>
> My guess is that Karl is under 10 years old, otherwise, there's no explanation
> about his behaviour.

Actually, Karl is 70 (or more), which also explains his behaviour.

Very annoying they way he does things, yes. Even more annoying the way
he ignores all the pleading that he do things differently.

But I gotta give Karl some grudging credit. Not many septuagenarians I
know can use a computer at his level, much less grasp complex
administrative "stuff" in a Linux environment.

In fact, he reminds me a lot of my father-in-law, except that my pops
just doesn't "get it" as well as Karl.

Hard to tell which of them is the bigger PITA, but...

Andy