Re: Strange things going on

on 8/7/2007 5:09 PM, Karl Larsen wrote:
> 	The early work is going on with Fedora 8 while we on Fedora 7 do not
> have the stocking software for a Palm PDA working, all new yummed
> kernels make it impossible to use automount of USB devices and yummed
> cups will break your printing if your using a parallel port.
>
> 	So Fedora 8 is gearing up with Fedora 7 still broken. This seem's to me
> as a really stupid way to run a railroad.

You really do not have a clue here Karl. "The early work is going on with
Fedora 8"? It started at just about the time that Fedora 7 went Gold and
was released. Actually the development of Fedora never really stops.
Fedora 7 just turned into Fedora 8 (Rawhide) as Fedora 7 was released to
the public. Which will turn into Fedora 9 (again Rawhide) when Fedora 8 is
released.

IMHO this *is* an excellent "way to run a railroad".

--

  David