Re: Printer config is BAD!

On Tuesday August 7 2007 5:05:44 pm Mike Chambers wrote:
> You don't need to keep starting new threads on every
> little detail of a problem, even if it's new.
> As long as it involves the same hardware/problem or
> thereabouts, just keep on using the same thread.  Makes
> following the list/threads a lot easier.

It may be the case that Karl doesn't have threading turned on in
his mail reader, Thunderbird, in which case, your helpful
comment would just be Greek. Before I joined this list, and
started using Linux, I never used threading and had no idea what
it was. Just because someone has been using Linux for awhile,
they may still not be familiar with threading  ---  just a
thought...

Karl: If you DON'T know what we're talking about, look in your
Thunderbird menus and find threading and turn it on. You might
like the way it organizes your list discussions....

If you already know all this, pardon the noise

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA