Re: I hate update!

Alan Cox wrote:
'someconfigfile.conf.rpmsave' or something similar. Have you tried
looking in /etc/cups/ for the config file with a .rpmsave file name
and trying to restore your printer configuration?

If you edit something rpm doesn't expect then you will
get .rpmsave/.rpmorig or .rpnew files so you can fix them up by hand. It
should in theory never happen or matter in normal usage.

Nothing in my /etc/cups/ that looks like that. It may well be something elsewhere that killed my printing.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User