Re: USB SanDisk doesn't work

all you have to do is make sure you have udev-113-8.fc7 installed. bthe the usb device will automatically be mounted. Now if this is the SanDisk that I think it is it has software that automatyically scans the hard drive for files etc....that only works under windowes for the exe will not autmaticaly run
 in linux with out you running them in wine.