Trying to share a printer with XP

I've got an old Laserjet 6P. It prints fine in Fedora 6. I'm trying to get my windows machine to use it with no luck. Here's the section of smb.conf that uses it.

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   printer = lj6p
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
   browseable = no
   printable = yes
   guest ok = yes
   public = yes

I can add the printer in windows just fine, but when I bring up the printer list it says "access denied" and I can't send anything to the printer. I get no messages at all in the logs and it's driving me crazy. Do I also need to do something with cups configuration? I have iptables turned off so it's not a firewall issue.