Re: Fedora 7 temporary boot

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 10:47 +0200, MoonShine wrote:
> I am still new to fedora and overall linux, also I successfully
> installed Fc6. My problem is that the boot I am trying to install
> Fedora 7 but everytime i restart and go to boot disk with key f12 the
> cd will only boot for like 10 seconds and then stop spinning. The cd
> itself is clean has no scratches whatsoever its brand new.

I can't say that I've tried using the F12 key to go onto the next (*)
step, if that's what you mean.  I always tabbed and cursored about until
I'd gone through the steps on the page, and hit enter or space (I don't
recall, now), to "ok" that page, and it moved onto the next by itself.

* As per the second screenshot on this page.
<http://www.howtoforge.com/the_perfect_desktop_fedora7>

Have you tried that?

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr