Fedora 7 temporary boot

I am still new to fedora and overall linux, also I successfully
installed Fc6. My problem is that the boot I am trying to install
Fedora 7 but everytime i restart and go to boot disk with key f12 the
cd will only boot for like 10 seconds and then stop spinning. The cd
itself is clean has no scratches whatsoever its brand new.

Im ready to give up on fedora and maybe go back to windows but if i
cant solve this prob then im set. Thanks

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=191568&topic_id=42091&forum=32#forumpost191568
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame fartforcedelta@xxxxxxxxxx