Re: I'm ready to give up Linux!!

Around 09:47am on Sunday, August 05, 2007 (UK time), MoonShine scrawled:

> Ok I switched from Windoes Xp to Linux and got Fc6 installed in which
> im using right now but earlier I bought the next version of Fedora
> which is f7 but it wont boot from restart or start up and the reason
> I bought was becuase I couldnt download anything from the internet at
> all! Only from like Add/Remove default program and the updater!
>
> Can anyone help before I give up Linux!!

Probably but we need more details.  Are you still runnning FC6?  Your
email implies you are, but in that case did you install F7 and then
re-install FC6?

So.

- which version are you currently running?

- describe speicificall the first problem you are havining with it

e.g. Can't browse the web, or can browse the web but can't download
files.  Give any error messages you get.  If it won't boot, describe at
what point it gets stuck.

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 12:08:13 up 32 min,  0 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.13, 0.10