Re: Video players, plugins, Firefox and 64 bit

> Well, I've just done some experimenting with BBC videos
> and found they seem to have hired the same butt-heads that
> CNN did to revamp their video web support.

Actually they hired a former microsoft senior exec from the microsoft
windows media people. That aside the BBC does usually go to some lengths
to try and keep good cross platform support as befits its state funding
and constitution.

>From the UK (the BBC site non UK is somewhat different as they have to
keep some of the video content UK only to keep the owners happy, or so
they can sell it to you ;)) it seems to just work for me both with
realplayer and the realvideo feeds and with mplayer and the windows media
stuff.