unload fglrx.ko before suspend

Hi,

on my ThinkPad T60 running F7 with all updates suspend only works when
the fglrx.ko kernel module is not loaded.
I'm using the fglrx driver and the text output is quite slow without
the module, so I'm looking for a way to use suspend and the module.

Is it possible to unload the module before suspend and load it during wakeup?

Regards
Chris