Re: how to run WindowMaker "dockapps" in KDE?

So, no way you know of to run dockapps?  There are dockapps of all
kinds I'd like, not just that one. Oh, well.

Fedora does have the System Guard applet, but it is annoying  to me
(hard to read). I use that mainly to spot runaway processes or
malfunctions that use all CPU.  There is No SystemMonitor applet, but
I'll look around to try to find it.

pj