Re: F7 Kernel 2.6.22.1-41.fc7 USB stick

Rick Stevens wrote:
On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 00:39 +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I see that todays upgrades include what else but a dam new kernel! Just what we all need. Another non-funtional kernel. I will remove the two new ones I have with the old reliable rpm -e and then get the next new one.

My philosophy is never to update the kernel if the one installed does what you want it to do.

Also make sure that you update udev.  I doubt if this is really a
kernel issue.  It sure smells more like a udev issue.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx -
-           grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines           -

Well I tried to update udev but yum said nothing to update. Should I look elsewhere?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User