Re: New Kernel still bad

Antonio Olivares wrote:
I am replying to this as yahoo mail beta wants.  Sorry for "TOP POSTING".  I am looking through options.  I have added a signature which is below.  Thanks Vivek, Rahul, and Mikkel which have pointed this out.  I have to find a way or just use Konqueror to reply to the messages.
Regards,
Antonio

You could trim the replies to include only relevant parts of the original message.

If you sent this mail using Konquerer, there's a new problem. The text typed by you isn't getting wrapped at 72 or whatever the standard is.

Sorry for sounding like a whiner. ;-)

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)