Evolution-exhange 2.11.5 performance patch

Title: Evolution-exhange 2.11.5 performance patch

Hi,

I've read recently about the performance patch in Evolution-exchange 2.11.5, which brings a major performance boost to the searching of folders (from minutes to msec!). Information about the patch is here: http://vvaradhan.blogspot.com/2007/06/evolution-exchange-performance-series_28.html

I had a look at compiling it manually, but due to the dependency on exchange-data-server I don't want to start messing around with this just yet.

It is also available in fedora-development (shows up as a FC8 packages) but again, when I tried to install this I had problems with Evolution, it just wouldn't connect to exchange.

I'm just curious if anyone knows when this is expected to be released as an upgrade for FC7 (ie available via yum) ?

Thanks,
Andrew