Re: Back Again

oh no....keyboard cowards that hurts
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claude Jones" <cjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: Back Again

On Tuesday July 31 2007 12:13:38 pm Tony Nelson wrote:
Now that you mention it, the list has been quieter lately,
with fewer foolish noise threads, and, thinking back, it's
clearly becase /you/ were not posting. Now be quiet. This is
not your personal blog, and we are not your friends.

Your remarks are beyond repulsive, your behavior unconscionable,
and you and the rest of the wing nuts piling on Karl do NOT
speak for me. Until you guys begin to exhibit a little tolerance
and practice a little common courtesy, you can put me on your
list of "not your friends" too! Let it also be stated for the
public record that not one of you keyboard cowards has the least
standing as moderator of this list.

--
Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc.