Re: lsmod/insmod commands are not working

MAHESH wrote:
i am using fedora 7 in my system its kernel version is 2.6 while
programming it is not executing the commands insmod & lsmod and when
i am including file #inlcude<linux/module.h> and executing it has
been showing file not available and i am unable to do kernel level
programming pls help out i want to do programming for device drivers
where we include linux/module.h

You probably want to install -devel {for compiling kernel module interfaces} or -headers {all}
yum install kernel-devel or yum install kernel-headers

But I might be totally misunderstanding if you are actually asking a question ;)

DaveT.