Fedora 7 Live CD hibernation consecuences

Hi all,

I was trying out Fedora 7 Live CD. I wanted to know if the hibernation
feature worked in my computer. I tried to hibernate it but I got a
flash falling back to console for a while (some ACPI warnings) and
then back again to X11.

OK, it didn't work... but the point is that after a safe power off (no
errors or warnings) I couldn't boot into my FC 6!!! No GRUB menu...
nothing. After some minutes of panic, I reset my BIOS to it's default
values and I could boot. Everything seems to be fine.

Is this the first time this happens? Is this a bug? Should I open a
bug in bugzilla?

Cheers

PS: No, I'm _not_ going to try to reproduce this :)