iwl4965 + NetworkManager / wpa_supplicant Problem

Hi everybody

I have laptop with intel 4965agn wireless adapter inside. And Fedora 7 x86_64 , kernel 2.6.22-33, latest from updates.

The problem is that the NetworkManager (and wpa_suppliant too) can not connect to the wireless network with such error in /var/log/messages

Jul 28 16:09:36 localhost kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready

But it is not always happen. Sometimes it works. And i found that the wireless always work if:
1) in /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf i use ap_scan = 2
2) service wpa_supplicant start
3) in /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf i change ap_scan value to 1 (ap_scan = 1)
4) service wpa_supplicant restart
and it works always like it should.

If i do not change wpa_supplicant.conf - the wireless not work. Thats very strange for me.

The Kde NetworkManager applet cant connect too. But i can not change ap_scan in networkmanager applet So this is harder to use. It works only if:
1) in /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf i use ap_scan = 2
2) service wpa_supplicant start
3) service wpa_supplicant stop
4) In kde network manager upplet i connect to wireless netrowk (and in /var/log/messages there is such record:
Jul 28 16:09:37 localhost NetworkManager: <info> SUP: sending command 'AP_SCAN 1'

So, i can connect to wireless network only if i try to connect with ap_scan=2, and right after that i try to connect with ap_scan=1.

I have two questions:
1) How can i change AP_SCAN value in NetworkManager ?
2) How can i fix the problem with my wireless adapter?

I'm trying to get following result:
1) I do not use "service wpa_supplicant start" at all
2) I connect to wireless network with only KNetworkManager applet

Please help :-(

--
WBR, Dmitry Ananyev
d.ananyev@xxxxxxxxx