Re: How to mount USB drive at boot time

As far as looging-boot messages is concerned:

i also thought, that they are kept in /var/log/boot.log or /var/log/boot.msg. but as i googled aroud, i read that from fedora core 6 and fedora 7 on it is no longer so.

Boot messages are maintained in /var/log/dmesg i learned, but this is only about hardware and not about started services.

suomi