Re: vmware-server on FC5 RPM to create /usr/src/linux/include

Gary Stainburn wrote:

> As I said, I've installed that. Do I have to install something else? If not,
> how to I make vmware-server accept the correct directory?

Good grief, I need my eyes checked.  Sorry about that.

> I did try telling it to use the directory created by the RPM but it didn't
> like that

Hummm, usually the config script picks it up just fine.  Nothing other than
the devel package needs installing AFAIK.  I've not run vmserver on FC5.
But, you may need to pick up vmware-any-any-update112.tar.gz and follow the
directions within to sort thing out.

You can get it from http://knihovny.cvut.cz/ftp/pub/vmware/

--
Who was that masked man?