Re: F7 nvidia-96xx driver problem

Ed Greshko writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

All I can say is that I do not recall any instance of someone posting
problems here on the Fedora list with the open "nv" driver any anyone
jumping in with a fix.

I don't recall anyone posting problems here with the open "nv" driver,
period.

Then there is nothing measure against...so everything is irrelevant.

The fact that there aren't anywhere the same number of complaints, about the free drivers, is irrelevant?