Re: F7 nvidia-96xx driver problem

Lonni J Friedman writes:

On 7/24/07, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marko Vojinovic writes:

> After the reboot I found the log file there. I'll also try to post it on the
> nVidia forums (where exactly?) and see what happens.
>
> So what now? Can you tell why is X hanging based on the log?

Of course not.  Only Nvidia can answer this question for you, since only
they have access to the source code for their non-free binary driver blob,
and know what it does or does not.

So if he was having the same problem with any other X driver, you'd be
prepared to help debug it in detail?

Not just me, but many others, for sure.