RE: Fedora 7 freezes two or three times per day

Could there be a correlation between the amount of memory you have and the
freezes? I don't have FC7, but on a FC6 "pristine" installation my 4GB RAM
Dell machine froze very often until I took 1GB out. I don't believe the
specific RAM chips were at fault, but anything else could (including the
amount of RAM and/or something in the motherboard). Do you see the same
freezes with just 2 or 3GB RAM?

Emanuel

----
Emanuel Machado, PhD.