Re: [OT] Mystery of chroot

On 2007/07/22 18:24 (GMT-0700) David Boles apparently typed:

> All I can think then is that you know, or have met, some really
> incompetent adults users. Or they have children that with this description.

The world has an overabundance of both, though even average and intelligent
people get caught blissfully and innocently in those many traps.

> Let's cut the hyperbole. If Windows is really as bad as you say it is why
> does 90% of the world use it?  ;-)

A lot of software business depends on requires it, habit, and other legacies
of a convicted felon and its supporting cast, like it's very not easy to buy
a puter that doesn't come with it.
--
"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching,
rebuking, correcting, and training in righteoousness."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409