Re: Mystery of chroot

On 2007/07/22 16:06 (GMT-0400) David Boles apparently typed:

> As for Windows "needs reinstalling far more often than Linux"? Maybe for
> some. I installed XP PRO in early 2002, it is needed for work, and the
> only time I have had to reinstall was last spring when my hard drive
> failed and I replaced it. I would not say two times in six years is often.

A sample size of one machine is meaningless. Typical doz users have their
systems mucked up by all sorts of detritus, for which a common, and
sometimes only, escape is reinstallation.
http://cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/lbarker5-03.m3u
--
"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching,
rebuking, correcting, and training in righteoousness."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409