Re: Smart packages

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

Thinking about Ferdora 7 and 8 it appears when 8 is made available we will need to download another DVD full of software. I want to talk about a better way. Why must a person building a server get 4.7 GB of software when he wants just 750 MBytes of it?

There is no need to do. There is a network boot option with boot.iso image and there are Live images, both GNOME and KDE spins for x86 is around the size you want.

Rahul

As usual Rahul you didn't read what I wrote. You just throw out things that have zero to do with concept.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User