How to clone FC7 installation?

>From time to time I look into cloning a FC7 install. About two years ago, I tried G4L but it seems like I ran into problems with it not being able to work with LVM drives and partitioning issues.

Linux has gone from being a hobby on just my laptop to begin used in production (its running on eight of our workstations - most of which end up being used on construction workstations). It would be great if I could make a master configuration and the dump it into new installs.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Arch
www.tuparks.com