Re: Ubuntu download

El Domingo, 22 de Julio de 2007 14:17, Karl Larsen escribió:
> Steve Searle wrote:
> > Around 12:48pm on Sunday, July 22, 2007 (UK time), Chris Jones scrawled:
> >> On the contrary, it would be a more focused and useful resource if it
> >> wasn't full of your useless drivel...
> >
> > Seconded
> >
> > Steve
>
> 	If you would look around Ubuntu has been trying with success some
> things Fedora should do. They offer a live-cd for the desktop, server
> and laptop. Fedora could do the same and should. Dell Computers was
> impressed. They offer Ubuntu, not Fedora or Red Hat on their computers.

Thanks for the advice, but we're not longer interested.
You should become a Fedora Developer and start working hard to improve Fedora
features and achieve Fedora to become shipped in Dell Computers.

Even if you want to say that, this is not the place, or at least, the first
email of this thread is totally off-topic.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.