Re: Linux WiFi Manualthe F

on 7/20/2007 2:33 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
>> This sounds like a really good argument to not buy a Dell computer
>> 'off the shelf'.  ;-)
>
> I didn't mean that specifically about Dell, but about tech support in
> general.  Especially in the case of having them do tasks that you can
> do on your own with a few seconds of searching. :)

Me too.  :-)  Tech support has always been a joke. At least it has been
for me the few times that I tried it many years ago.

And <puts on flame proof suit> some of the answers and suggestions on user
lists are just as helpful. Or do I mean harmful?

I especially like the ones that start off with 'I have never done this but
- try this'.   ;-)
--

  David