Re: New issues with Sending email: related to Domain name transfer? - SOLVED

Hello, Everyone
Well, it's solved for sure if I don't get an error message when I send
this message.
But, just in case, here is what I did:
I added the following to my /etc/mail/access file:
Connect:192.168			RELAY

This allowed my to send email from any afolkey2.net email address that
had an actual user account.  I discovered, to my dismay, that I could
not use aliases as set up in /etc/aliases.  These used to "Just Work"

But, a few minutes later, and with no Googling, or Sendmail FAQ'ing at
all, I figured it out:
I have always set the "SMTP Server" box on any email program I used to
"localhost"  This always used to work.  Should it have worked as well
as it always had?  I don't know, or, probably not.  All I know is that
it did work.

So, I changed "localhost" to "mail.afolkey2.net" and I had complete
deliverance :)  Not like the Partial deliverance that I had before...

Anyway, now I need to press the "Send" button and see for sure what
happens...

Steven P. Ulrick