Question about ClamAV

I am running FC6 on a production mail server machine, and it have the following packages installed:

clamav-lib-0.88.7-3.fc6
clamav-update-0.88.7-3.fc6
exim-clamav-4.63-5.fc6
clamav-server-sysv-0.88.7-3.fc6
clamav-data-0.88.7-3.fc6
clamav-server-0.88.7-3.fc6
clamav-0.88.7-3.fc6

I am having some problems with clamd shutting down, and have been giving some thought to installing the same version that F7 is using, 0.90.3-1.

I would rather not go through the effort if someone is already working on updating these packages.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help/issues.

Steve