Helix as it is now

The Helix web page is impressive. But when you see they want to make some money it gets less nice. I found the download page no problem but it has many sources listed that no longer have the software. I found a place in Europe that is working now. It will take 6 hours with my slow DSL speed.

There is a list(s) you can join and that might be the thing to do if your thinking of a business but for casual use it might be too much.

Karl