Re: How to post replies here properly

On 18/07/07, Ray Bramton <rbandmb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering how I should be posting replies here in the proper manner,
I'm new as of 7-17-07.  I am a subscriber with LinuxQuestions.org and I
want to broaden my knowledge of Fedora so here I am.
I use Pine and I tried copying the subject to the subject header prepended
with "Re:" and it showed up in the list under the appropriate subject but
it had "<Possible follow-ups>" above it and the reply doesn't show up at
the bottom of the thread.  Thanks ahead of time.

Surely just hit 'R' to reply to the message?  You should not
even need 'reply all' as fedora-list appears to set the reply-to.
It sounds like you're composing your emails as new and
giving them the corresponding subject; this loses the
in-reply-to message header which mailreaders (and list
archives) use for threading.

--
imalone