Wireless for desktop

Is there a model/brand that works out of the box?
Thanks

Robert Downie wrote:
> I just upgraded a desktop to Fedora 7. The system is not a laptop  but
> I need to enable wireless  networking. Can anyone recommend a
> wireless card  that is known to work with the simplest configuring
> (preferably USB).
> Thanks,
> -Bob
   The cheapest is a card to put inside your desktop. Problem is the
antenna is on the card and can be VERY poor receiving WiFi. You might
need a antenna with a 1 meter cable. The USB model cost more but it has
a cable so you can get it where it works.

Karl