Re: Wireless for desktop

Robert Downie wrote:
I just upgraded a desktop to Fedora 7. The system is not a laptop but I need to enable wireless networking. Can anyone recommend a wireless card that is known to work with the simplest configuring (preferably USB).
Thanks,
-Bob
The cheapest is a card to put inside your desktop. Problem is the antenna is on the card and can be VERY poor receiving WiFi. You might need a antenna with a 1 meter cable. The USB model cost more but it has a cable so you can get it where it works.

Karl