Re: Problem with faad2 with F7

> I'm not done it myself, but maybe yum-priorities can do the tricks to
> avoid conflicts from different repo ;-)

Yes, it can. I'll doing this myself at the moment on my Fedora7 box.

I have a fair number of external repos enabled (livna, freshrpms, atrpms,
adobe-linux) However, I have only given livna, my 'primary' external repo,
the same priority as the main fedora ones. This means this repo is favored
over the others if a package is available from there (even if the others
have 'newer' ones). I can then use freshrpms and atrpms for the odd few rpms
livna doesn't provide (openafs for intance from atrpms).

Works very nicely once you have it set up. However, if you are currently in a
dependency mess, you will need to clean that up first by hand before this
using approach - Its no magic 'cleanup' bullet...

Chris