Re: Laptop WiFi manual

> > Well here i another take on the situation. So someone starts to put
> > together a document on Wifi on a laptop. What he gets for his trouble is
> > crap on how it doesn't meet someones expectations. I thought he made a
> > useful attempt. Rather than acting as his English teacher and knocking
> > his grammar make suggestions to make it better. Your comments are on the
> > far side of inappropriate. If you don't want to row get off the  boat.
>
> I agree that Karl is trying to be helpful. But the suggestion of a blog
> was, IMHO, a good idea. Karl's paper will, or already has, disappeared in
> that abyss called the list archive. Not many search there. Many don't know
> how to search there. Many don't make the effort to search there.
>
> If Karl had a blog, they are free, and posted his information there it,
> this laptop WiFi paper for example, would be findable with Google. I think
> that would help more people than posting it here to this list.
>
> What do you think?

I think a blog or and entry in Wikapedia would be grat. But just to let
you know if you Google: Wifi Laptop Manual
Karl's document is the first thing you find.
Once at a social gathering, Gladstone said to Disraeli, "I predict, Sir,
that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease". Disraeli
replied, "That all depends, Sir, upon whether I embrace your principles
or your mistress."