Re: Laptop WiFi manual

On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 11:08 -0500, Chris Mohler wrote:
> On 7/15/07, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Timothy Murphy wrote:

> > > Obviously.
> > > But he didn't say that.
> > >

> >     As I said before, you are just picking on minor issues. I will as of
> > now Tim not even read your messages.
> >

> Karl - grow up.  The "paper" is poorly written both grammatically and
> technically.  If didn't want criticism, WHY did you post it to the
> mailing list?
>
> Chrismeone

Well here i another take on the situation. So someone starts to put
together a document on Wifi on a laptop. What he gets for his trouble is
crap on how it doesn't meet someones expectations. I thought he made a
useful attempt. Rather than acting as his English teacher and knocking
his grammar make suggestions to make it better. Your comments are on the
far side of inappropriate. If you don't want to row get off the  boat.
I didn't like the play, but I saw it under adverse conditions. The
curtain was up.