Best MP3 & VCD/DVD Player?

Hello! folks
                 well this thread will behave much like a poll but with comments. I was searching for some nice audio n video player to play mp3,VCD,DVD,mpg,wma,rm,ram and most of my windows media files and real player files. So, i though to ask you folks so might save time of downloading and installing a bulk of software. So, please share with me that which one/two will be the best one to play all these files.. with ur comments on it.

please also put the download link and anything u wanna mention before installing that software.?

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan