Re: KDE and GNOME

On Sunday 15 July 2007 12:24:50 am Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello,
>           I have installed fedora 7 on my system.I have installed both KDE
> and GNOME desktops.How do I switch between desktops.By default the GNOME
> desktop loads.

$ yum info switchdesk
Available Packages
Name   : switchdesk
Arch   : noarch
Version: 4.0.8
Release: 6
Size   : 15 k
Repo   : fedora
The Desktop Switcher is a tool which enables users to easily switch
between various desktop environments that they have installed.  The
tool includes support for KDE, GNOME, XFce4 and twm.

Support for different environments on different computers is available, as
well as support for setting a global default environment.

Install switchdesk if you need a tool for switching between desktop
environments.