Window manager problem again?

I've been having problems with the Livna driver for my Nvidia video card so I took it out and now there is no window manager. If I run 'metacity' from a terminal it looks fine. Is metacity the default window manager for the Gnome version of F7? How do I get a window manager to load on bootup?

Thanks,

knute...