Window manager problem again?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora <[email protected]>
- Subject: Window manager problem again?
- From: Knute Johnson <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:26:24 -0700
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20070615)
I've been having problems with the Livna driver for my Nvidia video card
so I took it out and now there is no window manager. If I run
'metacity' from a terminal it looks fine. Is metacity the default
window manager for the Gnome version of F7? How do I get a window
manager to load on bootup?
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]