Re: Only 4 partitions available after resizing drive with XP on it

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:22:44 +0200
Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*** Sniped much to enter comical ending ***

> I've probably done something wrong somewhere, but can anyone shed any
> light on this confusing problem.
>
> Your Saturday afternoon puzzler posted from Northern France. Weather
> cloudy but dry, 70°F, if I've done the C to F correctly in my head.
> Very light breeze, and with a beer in my hand, sitting in the cellar
> looking out on the back yard, all in all a nice afternoon. (UTC+2)
>
> Nigel.

My friend - there are 2 things wrong!

1. It sounds much like the day here (weather-wise) - go out! Enjoy the
nice day!

2. Beer! Never, and I mean NEVER do serious computer work in conjunction
with consuming beer!!! You either do serious PC work OR serious beer
work!

--
Best regards,
Chris