Bring up an application

Today I learned how to log into F7 without the usual name and password. This you do by clicking System - Administration - Login Screen, and give your root password. When the panel comes up switch to the Security tab and click on the first choice Automatic Login and set it for your normal self and your done!

On an earlier Fedora I was able to get it to open one Application after it came up. It needed to have a terminal running first. I just looked at the thing I click to bring up Thunderbird and it has two choises, Application and Application in terminal. I switched to that as I think that is what worked before.

Karl